Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Intercede for everyone- Imam Ghazzali (Radiyallahu Anhu)-450-505 H./1058-1111 CE


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

In Chapter 6-the section: "The Book of Worldly Usages" in Ihya Uloomiddin-The famous work of Imam Ghazzali (Hujjathul Islam-Proof of Islam)-Radiyallahu Anhu explains, Intercede for everyone

Duties to Relatives,Slaves,Neighbours and Muslims

Numbered (17):Intercede for everyone:

Make intercession to one who has got authority to remove the needs of a Muslimand try hard to meet his requirements.

The Prophet said (alaiihiswalathu wa salam): "If anybody amongst you seeks something from me,I wish I should give it to him at once,but if anyone among you remains present near me, I like that he should intercede for him, as he get reward for that. So make intercession, you will get rewards.God does through His Prophet (alaihiswalathu wa salam) what He Loves. The Prophet (alaihiswalathu wa salam) Said:"Intercede to me, you will get rewards,I make delay to do a thing though I wish to do it, so that you may get rewards by interceding for it. The Prophet (swalla Allahu alaihi wa sallam)said:"No Charity is better than oral charity?, He was asked:"What is oral charity?. He (alaiahiswalathu wa salam) said: "A just pleading which saves the life of a man,benefits a man or saves a man from a calamity.

No comments:

Post a Comment